Effective Immediately 4/7/2021:
Outdoor pools may be open for routine use provided that all employees and pool users maintain a physical distance of six feet from non-household members and that employees and pool users wear a face mask when not in the pool.
For more information: https://corona-virus.la/SaferLA
PLEASE help our club be successful in the reopening of our pool by monitoring your time in the pool and adhering to social-distancing guidelines on the deck. We do have cameras on the pool and jacuzzi. While it is not the intent to keep 24/7 tabs on members to ensure that the rules of courtesy and community are followed. We will however review footage and issue fines if necessary.
• Guests are not allowed at this time
• All children MUST be accompanied by a parent (no nannies, grandparents, neighbors, etc.)
• Members should NOT enter MBBC if they know that they have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 within the last 14 days, or if they themselves have a fever, or currently exhibit any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19 (mild to severe respiratory illness with fever, cough and difficulty breathing, or other symptoms identified by the CDC).
• Members who have previously tested positive for COVID-19, or are otherwise in recovery from illness are asked NOT to come to MBBC until they have been symptom free, without medication, for at least five days, and at least ten days have passed since symptoms first appeared.
• Restrooms, handrails, door handles, lounge chairs/tables will be disinfected daily.
• Cleaning supplies & hand sanitizer will be available on a high-top table at the south side of the deck. We ask that you clean your area (lounge chairs, tables, umbrella handles) before and after usage. You are also welcome to disinfect any other areas you come into contact with. Clorox Cleanup needs to be sprayed and left on the surface for 30 seconds before wiping. Members are to bring their own gloves for cleaning purposes with Clorox Cleanup. These actions will help to protect others, not just your own family.
• We encourage everyone to be mindful of the footprint in which they sit or lounge, keeping family belongings together (including towels). Remember to maintain social distancing!
• The 18th street entrance will be the only access to the pool. No equipment should be shared.
Stay safe everyone.
—Yuko Kawasaki, President and the MBBC Board
Check your Work Credits Online!
Members can now check the status of their workday credits and meeting attendance on the MBBC website!
To view your workday credits, login to MBBC and click on the link called “My Account” in the main menu. From there, you can view your workdays. Please also review your account info and upload a photo if you have not already done so!
If you think you are missing work credits, please contact the Event Organizer or Board Member responsible for that event.
Pub at the Club: A New MBBC Tradition!
2017 – 2018 – 2019
Go to www.pubattheclub.com