The final(?) Workday and Meeting Credits Report for Fiscal 2015-2016 is available. For a link, go to the "Updates" section below
- Join us at our 80th Anniversary Party on October 14th from 6-10pm! Great food and drink (including a special Anniversary Shuttlecocktail)! Dress in the attire from your favorite decade (50s, 60s, 70s, etc.). Sign up early as ticket price will increase! To sign up, go to Anniversary Party Signup Form
September 10 Workday Rescheduled
- The workday originally scheduled for September 10 has been rescheduled to September 17
Free Adult Beginners Badminton Clinic
- Dean Schoppe will be hosting a free badminton clinic for adults every Monday night in September (except Labor Day). The clinic will be from 8pm-9:30pm. You must be a MBBC member to participate. For more information, call Dean on his cell: 310-505-3535.
Dave Ogata Fall Masters Badminton Classic Tournament
- This senior tournament is scheduled for November 4-6, 2016. For more information about the tournament and to enter, visit tournamentsoftware.com
Private Badminton Lessons for Non-Members
- Non-members who wish to take private badminton lessons from Coach must complete and sign the Lessons Application form
Private Swim Lessons
Since 1992, Bob Scott has provided private swim lessons to members. Parents must fill out a Swim Lesson Application form, sign and have it approved by the Vice-President prior to the start of any lessons.
Once approved, contact Bob Scott @ 310-545-4489 or via email Bob4chemenv@earthlink.net to make arrangements for times and rates.
- Swim lessons are for members only. No friends, relatives, grandchildren or Junior Playing members.
- Final (?) Fiscal 2015-2016 Workday Report (Updated through approximately June 23 2016. Please notify the Vice President if you believe there is an error)
- Current Shuttlecock (posted 6/9) - May 2016
Frequently Requested Forms
- Automatic Withdrawal Authorization Form
- Members' Expense Form
- Member Contact List - Last updated February 2016
Upcoming Events (subject to change, so please check back)
|9/19||Free Beginners Clinic (members only)||8pm - 9:30pm||Various|
|9/26||Free Beginners Clinic (members only)||8pm - 9:30pm||Various|
|9/30||Friday Night Tournament||7:30pm - 9:30pm||Courts, Kitchen, Lounge|
|10/8||Workday||8am - noon||Various|
|10/14||MBBC's 80th Anniversary Party||6pm - 10pm||Lounge, Kitchen|
|10/28||Friday Night Tournament||7:30pm - 9:30pm||Courts, Kitchen, Lounge|
For additional events, go to Calendar & Schedule