Dave Ogata Fall Masters Badminton Classic Tournament. Entry deadline is 10/28
- This senior tournament is scheduled for November 4-6, 2016. For more information about the tournament and to enter, visit tournamentsoftware.com
- We are looking to establish the post of club Historian. The MBBC historian would be mainly responsible for organizing photos. Please contact Kathleen Keifer if you are interested
Save the Date - Semi-Annual Meeting
- The next MBBC semi-annual meeting is scheduled for November 13. For most members, attendance or proxy is required to avoid a fine
October & November - Free Adult Beginners Badminton Clinic
- Dean Schoppe will be hosting a free badminton clinic for adults on Monday nights in October (except Halloween) and November. The clinic will be from 8pm-9:30pm. You must be a MBBC member to participate. For more information, call Dean on his cell: 310-505-3535.
Private Badminton Lessons for Non-Members
- Non-members who wish to take private badminton lessons from Coach must complete and sign the Lessons Application form
Private Swim Lessons
- Since 1992, Bob Scott has provided private swim lessons to members. Parents must fill out a Swim Lesson Application form, sign and have it approved by the Vice-President prior to the start of any lessons.
Once approved, contact Bob Scott @ 310-545-4489 or via email Bob4chemenv@earthlink.net to make arrangements for times and rates.
- Swim lessons are for members only. No friends, relatives, grandchildren or Junior Playing members.
The final(?) Workday and Meeting Credits Report for Fiscal 2015-2016 is available. For a link, go to the "Updates" section below
- Final (?) Fiscal 2015-2016 Workday Report (Updated through approximately June 23 2016. Please notify the Vice President if you believe there is an error)
- Current Shuttlecock (posted 10/18) - October 2016
Frequently Requested Forms
- Automatic Withdrawal Authorization Form
- Members' Expense Form
- Member Contact List - Last updated February 2016
Upcoming Events (subject to change, so please check back)
|10/28||Friday Night Tournament||7:30pm - 9:30pm||Courts, Kitchen, Lounge|
|11/4||Dave Ogata Fall Masters Badminton Classic Tournament||noon-6pm||Courts, Kitchen, Lounge|
|11/5||Dave Ogata Fall Masters Badminton Classic Tournament||9am-7pm||Courts, Kitchen, Lounge|
|11/6||Dave Ogata Fall Masters Badminton Classic Tournament||9am-4pm||Courts, Kitchen, Lounge|
|11/7||Free Beginners Clinic (members only)||8pm - 9:30pm||Courts|
|11/12||Workday||8am - noon||Various|
|11/13||MBBC Semi-Annual Meeting||tbd||Lounge, Pool Area, Kitchen|
|11/14||Free Beginners Clinic (members only)||8pm - 9:30pm||Courts|
|11/21||Free Beginners Clinic (members only)||8pm - 9:30pm||Courts|
|11/28||Free Beginners Clinic (members only)||8pm - 9:30pm||Courts|
For additional events, go to Calendar & Schedule