If I have a dispute with my bill, who should I contact?

Viewed 2160 Times

Always contact the Treasurer, who is responsible for all financial issues.  Contacting the Bookkeeper will only delay the process since problems involving charges, fines and other Club business is a function of the Board.

Was this answer helpful ? Yes (0) / No (0)